An Introduction to Judicial Review
Headings in PLP's guide include:
- What is judicial review?
- Whose decisions can be challenged by judicial review?
- Who can bring a judicial review?
- Alternatives to judicial review
- Time limits and advice
- What are the grounds for judicial review?
- The approach of the Administrative Court
- What can the court do?
- The procedure for applying for judicial review
You may also wish to consult the following external resources on Judicial Review:
- The House of Commons short guide to JR
- Leigh Day's quick and easy guide to Judicial Review
- Developments in JR procedure (Gordon Nardell, 2005).
Author: The Public Law Project
Publication date: June 26 2013