PLP's Director Jo Hickman shortlisted for Legal Business Awards Lawyer of the Year
Published: March 16 2017
We are very happy to announce that PLP's Director, Jo Hickman, has been shortlisted for a prestigious legal award. The Legal Business Awards 2017, which take place at Grosvener House on Thursday 23 March, celebrate the achievements of the finest lawyers in the industry.
Ms Hickman is shortlisted in the category 'Lawyer of the Year' along with six other leading practitioners. The full shortlist is below.
- Maurice Allen, Ropes & Gray
- Peter Crossley, Squire Patton Boggs
- Jo Hickman, Public Law Project
- Sue Millar, Stephenson Harwood
- Frances Murphy, Slaughter and May
- Mark Rawlinson, Morgan Stanley
- Joanne Wheeler, Bird & Bird
Ms Hickman is the only employee of an NGO or charity in any of the shortlists for the Awards, as far as we know. You can find out more about the awards here.