Introduction to judicial review
Headings in PLP's guide Introduction to judicial review:
- Whose decisions can be challenged by judicial review?
- Who can bring a judicial review?
- Alternatives to judicial review
- Time limits and advice
- What are the grounds for judicial review?
- The approach of the Administrative Court
- What can the court do?
- The procedure for applying for judicial review
Author: The Public Law Project
Publication date: June 26 2013
Lord Diplock in R v Inland Revenue Commissioners, ex p. National Federation of Self Employed 
[T]he progress towards a comprehensive system of administrative law… I regard as having been the greatest achievement of the English courts in my judicial lifetime