Introduction to judicial review
Headings in PLP's guide Introduction to judicial review:
- Whose decisions can be challenged by judicial review?
- Who can bring a judicial review?
- Alternatives to judicial review
- Time limits and advice
- What are the grounds for judicial review?
- The approach of the Administrative Court
- What can the court do?
- The procedure for applying for judicial review
Author: The Public Law Project
Publication date: June 26 2013
Kester Dean, manager, Rossendale CAB
PLP has transformed the way we engage with public sector organisations. After years of powerlessness in the face of appalling decisions made without thought as to their impact, we can now fight back.