Introduction to judicial review
Headings in PLP's guide Introduction to judicial review:
- Whose decisions can be challenged by judicial review?
- Who can bring a judicial review?
- Alternatives to judicial review
- Time limits and advice
- What are the grounds for judicial review?
- The approach of the Administrative Court
- What can the court do?
- The procedure for applying for judicial review
Author: The Public Law Project
Publication date: June 26 2013
Mike Fordham QC
Public law in the UK would be bereft without the Public Law Project. This fantastic non-governmental organisation has delivered, consistently and at the highest level of quality, in three areas (training, research and litigation), promoting a public law which is practical and effective. We are all immensely indebted to PLP