Introduction to judicial review
Headings in PLP's guide Introduction to judicial review:
- Whose decisions can be challenged by judicial review?
- Who can bring a judicial review?
- Alternatives to judicial review
- Time limits and advice
- What are the grounds for judicial review?
- The approach of the Administrative Court
- What can the court do?
- The procedure for applying for judicial review
Author: The Public Law Project
Publication date: June 26 2013
Sir Henry Brooke (former Vice-President, Civil Division of the Court of Appeal)
If the Public Law Project did not exist, someone would have to invent it quickly.